The endoeye is an invasive inspection tool, and its safety factor must be guaranteed. The general product performance parameters are: image sensor, image clarity, light source, focus range autofocus, photography angle, weight, power input, cable length, camera system, power supply, etc. The endoeye enters the human body through the natural orifice of the human body or through a small incision made by surgery. When in use, the endoeye is introduced into the pre-examined organ, and changes in the relevant parts can be directly observed. The quality of the image directly affects the use effect of the endoeye, and also marks the development level of the endoeye technology.
(1) Reduce the time of endoscopy and take quick snapshots.
(2) It has the functions of video recording and storage, which can store the images of the lesions, which is convenient for viewing and continuous comparison observation.
(3) The color is vivid, the resolution is high, and the image is clear. After the image is specially processed, the image can be enlarged for easy observation.
(4) The screen is used to display images, so that one person can operate and many people can watch it at the same time, which is convenient for disease consultation, diagnosis and teaching.
In terms of medical treatment, medical endoeyes are mainly used in surgical operations and routine medical examinations. Compared with traditional surgical operations, the functional minimally invasive surgical techniques of medical endoeyes have been widely accepted by doctors and patients. The endoeye uses the natural holes of the human body or opens several small holes when necessary. As long as the doctor proficiently inserts the endoeye lens into the body, other surgical instruments and camera display systems can be used to perform closed surgery in the body outside the body.
The advantages of medical electronic endoeye in clinical application:
(1) The operation is flexible, simple, convenient and more direct.
(2) The patient's discomfort is minimized, and the new technology reduces the complexity of the operation and reduces the treatment time.
(3) The diagnostic ability is greatly improved and the work efficiency is improved.
(4) It is convenient for teaching and clinical case discussion, as well as remote consultation.
(5) It is convenient for the close cooperation of the patients, so that the medical staff and the patients can communicate better.
(6) Provide reliable information for teaching and scientific research.
In each department of the hospital, the use of medical endoeyes is extremely strict. The requirements for the use environment of the endoeye: the indoor environment is mainly a dark room environment, avoid direct sunlight, turn off the fluorescent lamp at the beginning of the operation, and use a shadowless lamp for lighting, anti-alkali, and anti-vapor. Avoid the interference of strong electricity and electromagnetic fields. During the operation, the voltage is stable, and the continuous voltage stabilizer maintains the voltage of 220V to avoid damage to the precision instruments.