The cold light source was used to provide illumination, the laparoscopic lens was inserted into the abdominal cavity, and the digital camera technology was used to transmit the images captured by the laparoscopic lens to the post-stage signal processing system through the optical fiber, and real-time display on the special monitor. Doctors then analyze the patient's condition by viewing different angles of the patient's organs on a monitor screen, and perform the operation with special laparoscopic instruments. Laparoscopic surgery usually adopts 2-4 hole operation method, one of which is opened on the belly button of the human body to avoid leaving long strip scars in the abdominal cavity of the patient. After recovery, only 1-3 ~ 1cm linear scars are left in the abdominal cavity, which can be said to be an operation with small wound and little pain, so some people also call it "keyhole" surgery. The development of laparoscopic surgery, which can reduce the pain of operation and shorten the recovery period of patients, is a rapidly developing surgical project in recent years.
Uterine laparoscopy is to dilate the uterine cavity with dilating medium, and introduce the cold light source into the uterine cavity through the uterus scope through the fiber guide beam and lens, and observe the cervical duct, intrauterine orifice, intrauterine membrane and fallopian tube opening directly under the direct view. Moreover, the physiological and pathological conditions of the uterine cavity can be examined and diagnosed, and corresponding treatment can also be performed at the same time. Compared with the traditional curettage and B-type ultrasound, the intrauterine image is more intuitive, accurate and reliable, and can be more accurately sampled for pathological examination. Intrauterine surgery can also be performed under direct vision. Using laparoscopy has the following advantages.
(1) No laparotomy: Compared with traditional laparotomy, laparoscopic surgery avoids the need for laparotomy in traditional surgery, without abdominal wound and postoperative pain.
(2) Retain the uterus: retain the female function, does not affect the female psychology.
(3) Quick recovery: 2-3 days after discharge, few recent complications, long-term does not affect ovarian function.
(4) Small damage: small incision, only 0.5cm; The intraoperative injury is small, the operation time is short, the bleeding is less, the abdomen does not leave earthworm scar.
(5) Light pain: the operation only opened 1-3 small wounds on the navel and abdomen, and did not cut the diseased organs and normal tissues, and the postoperative pain was light.
Gynecological laparoscopic surgery is mainly used in gynecology, such as fine needle puncture of ovarian cyst, pelvic adhesion separation, fallopian tube obstruction, distortion, adhesion correction, ectopic pregnancy surgery, myomectomy, gynecological tumor surgery, subtotal hysterectomy and total resection of benign diseases and other applications. More than 85% of traditional gynecological operations can be replaced by uterine laparoscopic surgery.