Endoscopic medical detectors and endoscopic imaging workstations have large investment in equipment, complex systems, high technology content, high working environment requirements, and strict requirements for their installation, operation and use; to ensure that the instruments are always in good working condition, Playing its due effect is of great significance to improving the quality of medical services and realizing the expected benefits: it is particularly important to actively do a good job in equipment maintenance. According to the new concept of maintenance based on prevention and prevention, maintenance should include two parts: maintenance and troubleshooting. Like other medical equipment, in order to ensure the accuracy of medical endoscope equipment, daily maintenance is very important. Maintenance is active maintenance, also known as advanced maintenance and preventive maintenance.
The use and routine maintenance of endoscopic equipment are generally completed by the use department and operators. The routine maintenance work generally includes:
(1) Cleaning of the computer room and equipment; observe and adjust the temperature and humidity of the computer room to be stable.
(2) Check whether the machinery, rotation, air circuit, water circuit, screws, nuts and other parts of the machine are normal.
(3) Check whether the switches, knobs, indicator lights, meters and display parameters on the surface of the instrument are normal.
(4) Before the official work, use the instrument self-checking procedure to check the status of each part of the instrument.
(5) Pay attention to whether the instrument has abnormal smell and sound during operation, and whether the image quality is normal.
(6) Check whether the operator's operation of the instrument conforms to the regulations and correct it in time.
Before using endoscopic medical equipment, be sure to read the relevant manuals carefully. While understanding the design, manufacturing process, performance and other aspects of the endoscope, you should also pay attention to the relevant operating instructions and warning texts. In addition to correct use, attention should also be paid to disinfection, cleaning, storage and maintenance. Below, we will discuss the cleaning, disinfection, maintenance and other related issues of medical optical/fiber endoscopes mainly from the requirements of the use environment of endoscopes, the operation before and after surgery, and the cleaning and disinfection after surgery.
(1) Soak the dried endoscope in multi-enzyme lotion for the time according to the instructions for use.
(2) Rinse thoroughly with running water immediately after use, and wipe dry.
(3) Thoroughly brush the shaft section, bending part, and lumen of the endoscopic equipment and instruments with a soft brush, and pay attention to avoid scratching the mirror surface when brushing.
(4) Thoroughly clean all parts of the endoscope. The lumen should be thoroughly rinsed with a high-pressure water gun. The detachable parts must be disassembled for cleaning, and cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner for 5 to 10 minutes.
(5) Disinfection and sterilization method of fiber optic endoscope: use a medical sterilizer for sterilization for 30 minutes; or use ethylene oxide to sterilize and sterilize. In recent years, more medical institutions choose low-temperature formaldehyde steam sterilizer, which is characterized by reliable sterilization and no passivation effect on the lens. Endoscopes or endoscope parts suitable for autoclaving should be sterilized by autoclaving, and attention should be paid to selecting the temperature and time according to the instructions of the endoscope.
(6) Endoscopes and accessories that cannot be sterilized by pressure steam can be sterilized by soaking in 2% alkaline glutaraldehyde for 10 hours.
(7) When disinfecting and sterilizing with disinfectant, the shaft joint of instruments with shaft joints should be fully opened, and the cavity of instruments with lumen should be fully filled with disinfectant.